Indian Speciality Chemical Manufacturers Association
Exhibiting at: Chemspec
ISCMA (Indian Speciality Chemicals Manufacturers’ Association) founded in 1952. It is all India body representing manufactures of Indian Speciality Chemicals dedicated to the growth of Indian Speciality Chemicals Industry. The association members consists of large, medium, small scale, traders and technocrats.
ISCMA Broadly serves the following objectives:
- The association promotes and safeguards the interest of the speciality chemical industry.
- To make representation with Govt authorities or bodies on any matter affecting the speciality chemicals trade and industry.
- To promote better service to members, information on safety, health, environment, sustainability, responsible care initiatives under the structured of self-regulation.
- To recognise services for promotion of speciality chemical industry.
- Exchange of views to members.
- Providing facilities for conferences, exhibitions, seminars, technical training relating to speciality chemicals.
- To promote technical knowledge and other information for the benefit of others.
- Promote co-operation among Indian speciality chemical manufacturers.
- To promote and preserve high standard of business integrity and principals.
- To promote trade connected with speciality chemicals in India.
- Coordinating with all other associations or bodies in India as well as other countries.
- To extend and maintain international liaison
Bole Smruti 1156,
Suryavanshi Kshatriya Sabhagriha Marg
Off Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (West)
Mumbai, 400028, Maharashtra
Back to Exhibitor List